Nature Photo Contests & Free Monthly Cash Prizes
CreationEarth.com sponsors 2 FREE nature photo contests a year with a deadline of March 31 and September 30. These free cash prize contests are always centered around nature and this beautiful earth.
Our next nature photography contest deadline is March 31, 2014. For the next contest, you may enter up to 3 photos per contest (10 photos if you are a Premium Member).
Submit your photos today. Hey, it's free!!!
We also have CASH prizes for photographer of the month and photos of the month.
Enter a photo | Past Photo Contest Winners
- You took the photograph
- Some aspect of nature must be part of the subject. Creations by man are eligible subjects if aspects of nature are part of the photo.
- Winning photos cannot be removed from the website
- You may only have one CreationEarth.com account
- Any watermarks must be in the corner of the photos so as not to obscure the photo.
- A photograph can only win once
- Only one entry may win (per contest) even if you submit many GREAT photos
- Photo width idea size is 1024px or greater
- You must be able to accept cash prizes via PayPal. PayPal signup is fast, easy, and FREE! Sign-up here.
Photography contest winners will be notified via email. So keep your email address up to date.
You must be able to accept cash prizes via PayPal. Prize money will increase as website support grows, so tell your friends about us.
Advertisers can offer prizes through CreationEarth.com in exchange for FREE advertising on our website. Contact Us for details.
Tips for Winning our Photo Contests & Montly Prizes
- Enter the contest. Just posting on the website does not enter the photo in the contest. You must manually enter the contest on the Manage Your Photos page.
- Include some aspect of nature in an interesting way
- Don't put borders or shading around the photo.
- Don't put watermarks in the middle of the photo or use large watermarks.
- Place small watermarks in the lower left or right corner of the photo.
- Avoid dates or other data, except watermarks, on photos.